Hey there, English learner! You’ve made it through two days of grueling English numbers listening practice, and now you’re in the home stretch.
Just 10 more questions to go, and you will have completed the entire English Numbers Listening Quiz! Woohoo! (I apologize in advanced for #30…I couldn’t help myself. 😈)
Did you miss Parts 1 and 2? Here you go!
English Numbers Listening Quiz, Part 1
English Numbers Listening Quiz, Part 2
🔢🤓👉 English Numbers Listening Quiz, Part 3 😃👍🎉
21. She’s been to ____________ countries, and she’s not done yet!
She’s been to
countries, and she’s not done yet! 92
22. The number of native Gaelic speakers in Scotland has dwindled to just ____________, as of the ____________ census.
The number of native Gaelic speakers in Scotland has dwindled to just
, as of the 57,375 census. 2011
23. Since using Facebook Ads, we’ve seen a ____________% increase in traffic to our website.
Since using Facebook Ads, we’ve seen a
% increase in traffic to our website. 6.8
24. The Mariana Trench is ____________ meters deep, or ____________ feet.
The Mariana Trench is
meters deep, or 10,994 feet. 36,070
25. The average human head contains about ____________ hair follicles.
The average human head contains about
hair follicles. 100,000
26. There are over ____________ refugees living here.
There are over
refugees living here. 15,000
Related: Looking for more listening practice? Check out this guest post by Alberto Alonso. He recorded an audio version of the whole post, just for you!
27. In the US, the standard working year consists of ____________ hours.
In the US, the standard working year consists of
28. Your father passed away with $____________ in the bank. You stand to inherit half of that.
Your father passed away with $
in the bank. You stand to inherit half of that. 749,302
29. This is going to be a fairly big party. We’re expecting ____________ kids and ____________ adults.
This is going to be a fairly big party. We’re expecting
kids and 33 adults. 11
30. The King James Bible contains exactly ____________ words. By contrast,
War and Peace contains ____________ words. And Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein contains just ____________ words.
The King James Bible contains exactly
words. By contrast, 783,137 War and Peace contains words. And Mary Shelley’s 587,287 Frankenstein contains just words. 26,535
Related: Ready for another English challenge? Take this 50-question exam all about the word ‘get’! 👊🤠